Nov 2, 2020 – Jul 14, 2021
GBIP Surface & Underwater Marine Robotics & Technologies – Virtual Mission to Canada
To explore opportunities for innovation, to find potential partners and collaborators, and to gain a detailed understanding of doing business in this market, Innovate UK’s Global Business Innovation Programme (GBIP), delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network, is looking to take 15 ambitious, innovative companies focused on surface and underwater marine robotics systems and technologies to Canada as part of an extensive, 12-months programme.
The GBIP will include visits to Canada (subject to travel and other restrictions) in November 2020 and June 2021. Each will consist of tailored site visits, introductions to key players, high level contacts and networks, providing exclusive access to the Canadian market.
Between visits to Canada, participants will also get the opportunity to meet with leading-edge industrial and research organisations at international B2B matchmaking events running in parallel to Oceanology International 2020 in London and Ocean Business 2021 in Southampton. The GBIP participants will also benefit from an exclusive 12-month tailored wrap-around support programme delivered by a dedicated EEN adviser, all with the aim of building innovation partnerships and fostering future international growth.
- 02 – 06 November 2020 – Virtual UK Marine Robotics Visit to Atlantic Canada
- 01 – 04 December 2020 – Oceanology International 2020 Oi Connect with B2B matchmaking, Online
- 27 January 2021 – Workshop
- 05 May 2021 – Pre-Visit Briefing Workshop
- 06 – 11 June 2021 – Innovation Visit: 5-day tailored programme of activities in Canada incorporating the H2O: Home to Overseas Conference, Industry Showcase and Exhibition, Halifax, Nova Scotia (subject to travel and other restrictions)
- 06 – 08 July 2021 – Ocean Business 2021 with B2B matchmaking, Southampton
- 14 July 2021 – Post Visit Exploitation Workshop
Visit InnovateUK’s website for more information here.