Jun 17, 2021
Join us online and increase your chances to go international and to find your next international partner.
This B2B and pitching event focusses on Sustainable and Smart Technologies for Cities and invites you to discover multiple business and cooperation opportunities in the field of energy performance, urban mobility, sustainable construction, circularity, low carbon economy and digital transformation.
Do you have an innovative project /solution that can contribute towards the achievement of climate-neutrality objectives of cities that increases their resilience? Are you looking for a partner to improve and develop your technology? We will help you to find your technical partner for international collaboration or R&D projects.
Main topics covered by the matchmaking event:
• Smart cities and communities, ICT for cities
• Smart mobility and logistics, MaaS
• Energy-efficiency of buildings and districts
• Renewable energies, energy management and recovery, smart grids and energy systems integration
• Circular economy and nature based solutions for urban districts
• Smart, healthy and secure living
The event will also focus on European Research and Innovation opportunities under the new Horizon Europe Programme.
In addition to the brokerage meetings, several parrallel activities will be organized, to get the most out of this one day event:
- Horizon Europe Webinar: NCP Brussels will host a webinar to present funding opportunities under the new Horizon Europe Programme. Topics cover Green Deal related priorities such as: energy, mobility, environmental and circular economy based solutions and actions for more inclusive and secure cities. This webinar is restricted to participants that have also signed up for B2B sessions.
- Tech4SmartCities Pitch session 2021: you have an innovative technology and are you looking for financial investors? Apply to the pitch session, 6 companies will be selected to present their project idea to a panel of potential investors.
- NEW in 2021: Thematic webinars: you wish to get inspired by examples and business cases from the circular economy, digital and mobility sector (tbc) that illustrate opportunities and challenges that cities are facing in their transition to become climate-neutral, sustainable ecosystems? Sign up for one or more of the thematic webinars.
These webinars are restricted to participants that have also signed up for B2B sessions.
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory.
For more information, please click here.